gm1 abuse

TheFaceless0ne
OMGitsjason is abusing gm1. i joined his town about a week ago and now he has kicked me from it and wont let me get any off my stuff back. before this he was killing me with OP swords. i was harmlessly blowing people with air suction and air blast and he told me to stop, on the third time i did. then he continued to kill me over and over. i started to defend my self but since hes in gm1 hes invincible.
i thought we were having fun and playing around but then he kicked me from the town after block my house over with bedrock so i cant get in. i had all my stuff in my chests and he just took all my work and threw it away!! i get that he bought creative but this isnt fair. im just having fun and hes killing me.