XEnderKnightX & shelcat2000 = darkcrest youtube video???

XEnderKnightX & shelcat2000 = darkcrest youtube video???

shelcat2000
i was thinking maybe XEnderKnightX (aka Novagreymon) would like to do a server reveiw on youtube video. how ever i do not have any recording softwear and no offence to nova, i think i would add a great sence of humor to the videos, as i often use redstone for jokes instead of practical use, it would keep others entertained as we not only show of the amazing server, but show how amzing players in it are (note, this does not include how amazingly dumb poe is for trolling himself too often)! we could show off how amazing our staff is, and how kind other players are to each other, in a way that makes the veiwer entertained by jokes commonly brought up by me and other benders.

(PS: if your nova, PLEASE O PREETY PLEASE say yes! it will go on both of our channals and the server gets more popular. win win win!)
If there aint a Cat in it, it can be improved

Re: XEnderKnightX & shelcat2000 = darkcrest youtube video???

sehunpark
Administrator
Go ahead. You don't need my permissions :)

Re: XEnderKnightX & shelcat2000 = darkcrest youtube video???

shelcat2000
ik, i wanted to not only inform the server to get a A+ skin going, but i wanted to ask Nova though the post

Re: XEnderKnightX & shelcat2000 = darkcrest youtube video???

Creeperz2
Great idea shelcat!

Re: XEnderKnightX & shelcat2000 = darkcrest youtube video???

Novagreymon
interesting