StaffApplication

xWarlordx321
Hello! Before i get into why im writing this post i wanna tell you some things. My skype is Devin Shaw, My Ign is xWarlordx321 and my RLN is Devin Shaw. So now i wanna apply for Moderator because i want to enforce the rules around this server! Ill help any player in need (unless there trying to do something to break the rule :P) I will help any Staff in need (Again Unless breaking the rules...But if there helping by breaking the rules might help) And i will Enforce the rules! Ad i have experience in staff: Mod Admin Co-owner. So if you could let me be Mod/Admin i would really appreciate it!