Pointlessness!

Creeperz2
This post is a completly utterly unignorable an extreme Complete waste of your time. and you wasted your time reading this This message has been brought to you by nothing because if it was brought to you by something it wouldnt be useless i mean are you even still reading this .
Really?
UGH even on the internet no one listens to me i mean i said i was wasting your time and you WANT to waste your time? i dont understand why your still reading this i mean ive told you and told you and told you and told you and told you and told you and if your reading this reply told you and told you and told you and told you and told you and told you that i am wasting your time! why doesnt anyone listen to me I mean really! why doesent anyone listen to me i mean really why? i dont understand are you still reading?
WOW NO ONE LISTENS ! NO ONE EVER LISTENS  TO ME AT ALL!
I said i was wastin ur time by saying this but idk ..

Re: Pointlessness!

FireSlayerx
I love it.

I read this through twice because i had nothing else to do.
All good fire benders must have great discipline.