Msalemi major abuse.

tuckercow
 I don't know why this server has a bunch of 10 and 11 year moderators but they really can't control themselves, I get abuse from them on a daily basis and you can barely converse with them, I've no problem with younger mods but why are you promoting people who have no sense of decency and can't take a joke, I got the following abuse from Msalemi after telling Shelcat to stop calling me ugly.

Re: Msalemi major abuse.

shelcat2000
AHEM but i think the only one being a jerk is you. i know Ms, he doesn't talk like that unless its true. and i was there, so i know its all true.
Dont be a jerk, and theres one thing i got to tell ya tuck
If there aint a Cat in it, it can be improved

Re: Msalemi major abuse.

nsjb
tucker i dont think matt would be that rude or even shel unless u r being rude to them

Re: Msalemi major abuse.

Astiff
Tucker...well you left out the part were you swore at them over and over and over agin... and disrespected them. i have been watching msalemi(not as a pedo) and he is doing a good job.

Re: Msalemi major abuse.

Dozawoza5577
Anyway You were actually griefing the pvp arena with major world edit which also means that you are a rule breaker and you abuse you power as elite so that's why you were banned

Re: Msalemi major abuse.

liuhuan

Jewelry is a all-important affair for women to appearance their beauty. They charge it to be fit for their dresses, shoes. With a jewelry, you will be the a lot of outstanding woman in a lot of occasions. Besides, adornment holds a actual important role in fashion. They are women's http://hottiffany4u.com/Tiffany-Earrings-category-2.html tiffany gift favourite. Suppose you are advancing to appear a party, So you acquire your gown, the shoes that you'll wear, the hairstyle you've called but you charge something that would accomplishment off your look, something blatant and sparkly to begin. So why not try Tiffany bracelet?

Re: Msalemi major abuse.

liuhuan
Many owners Ugg accretion ante on fashionability Ugg in tucking them into their archetypal jeans, ski-type boom.UGG 僽乕僣UGG 僽乕僣Consider a brace of UGG boots abstinent a bit acclimatized and elegant, http://fashionshop-online.net/goods-69-Ugg-Boots-Classic-Tall-5815-Chestnut-woman.html uggs slippers cheap and the agents of added able actualization of UGG boots, connected or abridge styles.