A Brand New Perfectean Plugin

FoxFoxx
Obviously.... I am FoxFoxx! I request that you, Sehun and co. add the OmNom plugin to DarkCrest bending server! I would like this to happen because I have made a tea shop and the OmNom plugin adds three types of tea in to the game! It also adds new foods, but if you are not comfortable with the foods, you can just add the tea. Thank you for your time and reading this (If anyone reads this), if this is not accepted, Joey, Doc, and I will deal with whoever denied this post!  I hope you have a wonderful day, may the odds be ever in you favor!